At New Horizon Landscaping the health, safety and welfare of our clients, families and employees is very important to us. Since the news of the COVID-19 first broke, we continue to monitor and follow guidelines from our local health authorities and from the CDC. Even though we are a small company we want to do our part to help keep our community safe. Here are a few steps we are taking to continue serving our communities as safely as possible:
- Sanitary items (plastic gloves, Hand sanitizes, Sanitary wipes, disposable towels etc..) are provide for all categories of our business and utilized daily.
- Our truck, handles, small engine equipment are wiped down daily.
- Our office staff will work from home and limit the office time but still available via phone, text, email.
- Even though our office times are limited we can be available if given notice via call, text or email. We are a very mobile company and able to meet even outside the office or at your residence.
Opportunities to our clients (Past, Present, Future):
- We are a mobile company and can assess most information from a job site or almost anywhere with internet service.
- Meetings available via ZOOM or FaceTime so you can remain in the comfort of your home or office. This means we will have the ability to review your project while we are in your yard, opportunity to review your bid or plan via screen share or just talk face-to-face via a screen.
- Signature of approval: We can send you a form to scan and sign or confirm an estimate via an email, or text approval.
- Payments are available on a reoccurring payment auto withdraw for your lawn service clients or via our QuickBooks portal accepting Credit Cards (3% fee) or Electronic Check ACH (no Fees) to reduce the transfer of paper.
- Our office will call the day of to notify you approximately when our crew will be on site (landscape projects) and that lead number will be provided, furthermore all interaction is your choice either with our crew lead on site respecting social distancing, or call to our office or manager via a phone call.
- Our emails, texts will be answered when available even after hours and nights and weekend outside our normal business hours to provide the best customer service.
- We will sanitize the job site daily. At the conclusion of each day, ZeroTol a product containing effective ingredients known to reduce the spread of Covid-19 will be used. (This product does not suggest its effectiveness against the virus on its current labeling due to the recent epidemic, however when new products / labels are available we will provide those for all our clients projects.)
- Crew sizes will be kept low, allowing up to 4-5 members on site per project.
- Shining Light Offer: To show our strength in numbers I want to give those clients that have supported us in these troubling times a “Shining Light”. We here at New Horizon Landscaping want to offer our support in brightening up the community it this time of fear. For every project we are awarded we will gladly hang back up your holiday lights on your home or tree as a sign of HOPE amid the Conoronvirus.
We are all in this together, and the Landscape industry stands with our public officials to stop the rapid transmission of COVID-19 while also continuing to perform those essential functions that are necessary within our communities.
New Horizon Landscaping LLC